Wedding photography packages featuring a full day of coverage have a starting price of £1650 for a wedding held between November and March and £2150 for April to October weddings, I also have options for shorter durations, just let me know your requirements and I’ll send over a relevant quotation and information.
I’m commissioned across the UK and overseas and shoot a limited number of weddings each year. My aim is to produce a collection of natural photographs that authentically represent your wedding day, nothing awkward or contrived.
Typically my wedding packages include…
• All day coverage - from 2 to 3 hours prior to the ceremony to the first dance and beyond
• 300 to 500 processed and perfected images
• Unlimited pre-wedding consultations to run through your day (these could be face to face meetings, Skype or FaceTime)
• Large, high resolution image files with unrestricted printing and sharing rights
• Easily upgradable to an album package (before or at any stage after the wedding day)
• Password protected website / Cloud storage. Online indefinitely, allowing you to download files, share with friends and family, order prints, frames and albums
• High definition, personalised slideshow for desktop, tablet and phone (playable and downloadable via your cloud storage)
• The option of having all of your images processed in colour as well as my typical 60/40 split in favour of black and white
• iOS / Android App giving you access to your cloud storage and media on the move
• All travel expenses within England and Wales (other countries are simply charged at cost)
• All prices are inclusive of a £300 booking fee (required to secure the date) and 20% VAT
There are many extras available including a variety of professional wedding photography albums, engagement shoots, photofilms, second photographers and full colour processing. The next step is to get in touch to check my availability and receive my PDF brochure which details all packages, pricing, products and services, together with a breakdown of the wedding booking process.
"Just wanted to say thank you personally for your efforts on the day and thereafter - really wonderful memento's of the day, all of them. Such a whirlwind at the time, it was heart warming to sit down and absorb the day again at a gentle pace.
Endless stunning pictures, cinematic even. I know Jenny has been in touch with thanks - but only right you have mine too. I need a list of superlatives to insert here to do justice to the work. Many many thanks."
Jenny & Richard
Check availability & receive my wedding brochure
Simply complete my contact form below and I'll be back in touch very soon by email with my availability and a detailed brochure which includes all wedding photography packages, options and prices.