• Have no Adwords account in place
• Have signed up for an account but have little idea of how to manage it effectively
• Struggle to understand the meaning of certain metrics and settings
• Don’t know which direction to develop the account and target customers further
• Are running campaigns but it’s costly and isn’t returning much/any business
I’ve been designing and managing Adwords campaigns promoting wedding and photography related products since 2004. As a company we’ve worked on close to 1000 weddings and several hundred other photography commissions. During this time at least 75% of these target bookings originated from Adwords campaigns.
This level of industry experience enables me to look at the bigger picture; trends unique to the industry, seasonal ebbs and flows and of course customer behaviour. Your product can be marketed with tremendous accuracy, ensuring you achieve maximum return on investment and start hitting those booking targets!
Adwords isn’t just about Pay Per Click either, accounts are often a combination of PPC and Display and Remarketing. In short, your adverts have the potential to be shown to people who’ve already been driven to a page of your site but did not convert; a technique of display and remarketing offering notably higher yet cost effective conversion rates.
Highly relevant key wording, captivating adverts and stacks of data analysis are just a few key elements we can use to connect, with accuracy, your ideal customer to your website and product.